The Castle gates will open, and vehicles may start loading in at 6:00am. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PLACED BY 9:00am. NO TRAILERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS SUNDAY MORNING. Trailers may unload on Chicago Ave. just past the front gate. After unloading, you may take your trailer to Church on the Hill (address above). There will be a shuttle to bring you back. A runner will ask you at the gate the last name of the registrant, and the driver will then be given that specific vehicle’s Check In Packet and Goodie Bag. Each car will have its own packet. Attached to the front of the big packet will be a neon card with the LOT your vehicle is assigned for the event. Your car will then be admitted onto the grounds and the parking crew will direct you to your specific lot. Please hold up the neon sign with your lot in a visible spot so the parking crew can direct you.
Included in the Check In Packet:
- Customized presentation license plate for each car.
- Event T-Shirt in the size you registered.
- Welcome letter from the Committee.
- Official Event Program with map of the Castle grounds.
- Exhibitor badges and lanyards.
- Petersen VIP Pavilion Badges and lanyards (if purchased in advance). You will also receive a VIP wristband. You must be wearing both the wrist band and the lanyard to get into the VIP Pavilion.
- If you purchased Nethercutt High Tea Tickets and/or Castle Tour Tickets, your name is on a list at the entrance of the High Tea and/or Castle Tour. There are no physical tickets for these two activities.
Included at Check In is one Goodie bag for each vehicle registered. Event merchandise, Nethercutt High Tea Tickets, Petersen VIP Pavilion tickets, and Castle Tour tickets can be purchased the day of the event at the Gift Shop near the front of the Castle.
If your car is being judged, and you are away from your car, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR HOOD OPEN so that the judges can thoroughly judge your car.
If you would like to purchase any additional tickets in advance you may do so at: www.benedictcastleconcours.com
We are truly grateful that you have taken the time to come out and support our event. We realize the work it takes to get your vehicle “Show Car” ready! That is why you are the most important people at the show and we aim to treat you well. Don’t forget to stop and talk to some of the students in the red t-shirts–their stories will touch your heart.
If you need to contact us, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s have a great safe day and remember 100% of the money raised is for Teen Challenge!